If you are new to the magazine, Making the Most of Monday is a regular part of our features. Mondays signify one important thing, a fresh start. It's like a new years resolution at the start of every week.
Hopefully by Monday you've taken some off time during the weekend to rejuvenate, spend quality time with loved ones and friends, which makes Monday your chance to really get to work and make the most of your week.
My weekend was so full of life and enjoyment and happy memories that I want to remember them again here with you.
- Party at a friends house. Laughed so hard my cheeks hurt.
- Youngest Love's First Tee Ball Game.
- Some of the littler guys drew in the dirt with their fingers.
- Watching my son being a team player and encouraging others. Made my heart happy.
- Tried a new pizza place. It was OK. not my favorite, but not bad.
- Family Movie Night
- All of the lights have to be off and the shades pulled. It's more fun that way you know.
- Early Mother's Day gift from a "big kid" for a husband who can't stand to wait to surprise me with anything.
- An Espresso Maker (I'm in it for the froth)
- Early morning lovins on Mother's Day morning with two boys who did chores without having to be told.
- Lots of kisses and hugs. Slowly starting to melt.
- Change of plans for Mother's Day lunch with in-laws.
- Turned out to be an even more delicious food experience. Couldn't have asked for a better meal.
- Shopping Fancy stores with my mother-in-law (window shopping that is)
- Two boys and a hubby who tagged along with cheerful hearts even thought all three hate shopping.
- Did I mention the SUN SHOWED Its Face?
- A lovely new purse from my stylish mother-in-law
- Phone calls from family and my momma who I missed this weekend.
- Planted My Rose Bushes I'm determined to have my version of an English Garden.
- Planted lovely flowers from a neighbor girls fundraiser.
What a glorious weekend and to top it off, good news from the doctor today.
God is Good, He's so Good To Me!
I hope you had a lovely and memorable weekend.
xoxo - Gabreial