See that right there? That is my little love, showing off his 100% Spelling & Vocabulary tests that he took on-line using Vocabulary Spelling City.
A bit ago I was given the opportunity to review Vocabulary Spelling City within our home school. I have to say it was a wonderful opportunity, as we all really like the program. The program has everything you need for teaching spelling and vocabulary to your student. The format is easy to follow, and great for the visual learner. The teachers section is great for keeping track of records, grades and progress on assignments that I've assigned at my leisure. Each child has a favorite game that they like to play and will often just ask to get on line to play their favorite spelling game. How cool is that!
While having fun learning their weekly spelling words, each one of them is learning vocabulary, sentence structure, pronunciation, and parts of speech. That part is a secret though, they hardly know they're doing school work. Both of them have done very well with this program and we continue to use it each week.
Just a couple of my favorite parts of Vocabulary Spelling City;
1. You can input your own spelling words, or use one of the many lists already created by other users for most of the popular curriculum.
2. You can set assignments and due dates for assignments.
3. Keep track of progress, and grades through easy printable forms.
4. Print out weekly handwriting worksheets (cursive for us) that help them practice their writing while spelling their words.
5. Let your kids play on the computer in a safe environment for learning spelling!
Vocabulary Spelling City is recommend by not only this mom and teacher, but by the students as well.
Truth in Review: Vocabulary Spelling City did provide me with a full membership to their site free of charge. I was not paid for the review or require any certain context within my review. All reviews posted by me are truthful in content and not bought. Gabreial Wyatt, Editor Visit ourDisclaimer/Disclosure for more info.