Good morning everyone!
I'm stopping by to tell you about an awesome new-to-me website and possibly new to you website. First, you know here at Vintage Indie, we're all about promoting designers, crafters, small business owners and the like. Well, Pick Your Plum is no exception. Founder Alison Prince has started Pick Your Plum catering to the happy and joyful side of creating and shopping.
OK, so you're probably wondering, what exactly is Pick Your Plum? Check out this video to find out more!
Sounds exciting right! Well, I'm here to tell you that it is rather exciting. Their customer service is top notch, the products are fun, the prices are fantastic and shipping is very fair. I hope you'll take a minute to check our Pick Your Plum today.
...and if you're not fully convinced, here are a few more reasons to check out Pick Your Plum:
Get it before your neighbor does:
- We have limited supplies on some of the most swank supplies. We have agents out in the field who find killer deals on high quality products.
- We delicately slap prime-o pricing on crafting, clothing, baking supplies, home decor and other fabulous finds. Stellar pricing. Cool.
- We sell it 'til it's gone or 'til time is up.
- You leave feeling like you just won Martha in a crafting contest.
- The supplies arrive in 7-8 shipping days and you've just picked your 'plum'! Doesn't it feel good?
Hurry to check out today's PYP, there are plenty left (but not for long)
The above links are affiliate links. We were not paid to write this feature. I truly love Pick Your Plum and am thrilled to be featuring it here. Visit my disclosure/disclaimer page for more information.