This is the Vintage Indie Disclaimer, covering all Vintage Indie owned websites & our personal affiliates.
- All Vintage Indie sites are and written by founder and editor Gabreial Wyatt and include personal views and opinions of myself.
- At Vintage Indie posts are published at the discretion of Vintage Indie and presented as opinion based. Vintage Indie will not be held liable for products purchased through links, techniques or any information used from any post and then used by you.
- Vintage Indie reserves the right to change or delete any content published or archived.
- Vintage Indie will not be held liable for any information, links, submission or advice given and cannot guarantee the accuracy of archived content.
Article Coverage, Product Reviews & Advertisement
- Any products reviewed at Vintage Indie are clearly stated as reviews. Every review is done thoroughly to the best of my ability. If there is a product I don't see fit or there are likes and dislikes, I will not hesitate to state my opinions.
- Products and/or books are submitted to Vintage Indie without cost to me from time to time, but not always. Each individual post will be marked as such. This does not affect my true opinion. Vintage Indie will not be held liable for purchases made through product reviews or published content.
- Vintage Indie product reviews are 100% truthful in nature. We do not accept gifts or bonuses of any kind to publish positive reviews. We do however accept gifts, free products and discounts on products from time to time to publish reviews whether, we deem them favorable or not. We do not agree to use specific wording of any kind for reviews, but often link to requested url's within a post as agreed by individual case by case basis as approved by us.
- Book reviews are sometimes sponsored by providing the book free to us from the publisher including shipping. These books are then placed in our Amazon Book Store and become affiliate links.
- Vintage Indie also accepts sponsors/advertisements. Some sponsors receive a post with their ad. Sponsor posts are called VI Headliners. With a paid advertisement block I include a curated post of items from their shop handpicked by me. Businesses do not pay for wordage used in any post, everything is of personal opinion. Purchase of an an advertisement block does not guarantee any additional features.
- Vintage Indie also hosts sponsor ads, not affilatied with Vintage Indie topics, but are affiliate links.
If you are interested in advertising, please visit our advertising page.
- Vintage Indie & editor in chief Gabreial Wyatt are affilates to various companies including, Pick Your Plum, Vital Choice, Vintage Remedies, Home Educating Family Magazine, SITS Girls, Teach Them Diligently,Educents.com and other various affilates via advertising campaignes not organized by Vintage Indie. Buttons, may be included on all pages of Vintage Indie as an affiliate link. All affiliates have been reviewd, and approved by Vintage Indie and products contained are what we see fit for our friends and family as well as those of our readers.
Contributing Editors & Guests
- Vintage Indie has several contributing editors and special guests who write for me from time to time. These post are the sole responsibility of their authors. Vintage Indie will not be held liable for information shared in any of these posts including reviews.
- From time to time Vintage Indie offers "sponsored posts" which means the post written above the notice has been sponsored by the link provided below. These links are paid "sponsored posts." The articles and features published are written by founder and editor Gabreial Wyatt and include personal views and opinions of myself. We are not paid for any certain context within our posts/features. All paid links/sponsors/advertisements are included below the "sponsored post, not within the articles.
Copyright © Gabreial Wyatt, Vintage Indie 2005-2013