So I've been tagged by the lovely Mrs. Amy from Charming Sam. This is just the thing I needed to take a break from all of the business! Be sure to check your inbox if you signed up for our newsletter for some important info today!
Rules of “tag”:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
* I love roasted Brussel sprouts. My family hates when I make them because they stink up the house, but I can eat them like candy.
* I eat a grapefruit almost every single morning. (Is that weird that my first two were food related?).
* I used to work for a very large international company. I have to say that was way easier than being a work at home mom.
* I can only draw stick people, funny Amy.... I can't only draw stick people... weird ha ha.
* Hmmm.. random... weird ...still thinking. Oh.. I'm somewhat of a germ freak and can't really do leftovers (oh that's food related also). Seriously don't do good eating at other peoples house unless I know your fridge is sparkling (I'm sorry). It's not the dust or dirt that bothers me so don't worry you can still invite me over, not that your dirty.. (oh what a mess now) I just don't do um.. random food from your fridge.
* I love to go fishing. Really last year for mothers day I got a new fishing pole. My husband says it doesn't really count as fishing since I won't take the fish off the hook, but still I caught it right, that's fishing!
* My first car was a LOW RIDER S-10 Truck. Not by choice though it was cheap & in the family so I bought it. I was desperate, and it bounced so bad and got stuck on speed bumps all the time and I had really bad headaches from it.
3) Tag seven(er 6) random people -
Randomness Tagging.... Let's see