I dream of spring, don't you? For
when little tiny green buds start to show their face again for the
warmth of summer. I dream of open windows for a breath of fresh air. I
dream of early mornings full of front porch tea and long morning gazes.
I dream of the sweet smell of blooming flowers and gorgeous cherry
trees. I dream of picnics in the park and trips to the farmers market.
What do you dream for spring?
Share the joys of his new season and swap your dreams of spring. Each swap package must include two vintage/thrifted items (this is Vintage Indie after all) OR one vintage/thrifted item and one handmade item and the rest is up to you.You need only to spend $10- $15 max... keep in mind shipping costs and making sure that all goodies are shipped on time Packages should have your partner dreaming of spring, gardening and the joys of a new season.
Here is how to participate:
1. You must be a US or Canada Resident & Be willing to ship to Canada from US and vice-versa.
2. You must have a blog
3. Copy and Paste these questions with your answers on your blog & link back to the Vintage Indie I Dream of Spring page (find the direct link here). Leave a comment (on this post) of your participation and the link to your blog with your answers.
a. What's your favorite part of spring?
b. What are your favorite flowers?
c. What types of hobbies/crafts do you enjoy?
d. What types of vintage do you collect or look for?
e. Any allergies or things that you absolutely can't stand?
4. Send me your Name, Address & Blog Link Subject: Dream of Spring (with your questions already answered) and link back to Vintage Indie to qualify by March 1st.
5. When you receive your partner's information from me by March 5th ( head over their blog to read the answers to their questions. This is a secret partner swap.
6. Gather & Prepare your swap package and mail by March 31st.
7. Once you have mailed out your swap package and received your package post up to two photos on the Dream of Spring Vintag Swap Flickr Page here and announce your partner and what you revieved. This will automatically allow you to participate in the next swap if you choose.
*Image at the top may be used to promote the swap and your participation only. You must first download the button to your own computer before adding it to your site.
** If you fail to hold up to sending your partner a swap you will no longer be able to participate in any future Vintage Indie Swaps.